With hundreds of thousands of passengers visiting every day, the airport will be an ideal advertising place to help the brand marketing campaigns run effectively. That is to say, the following 12 prominent billboard in Vietnam airports deserve businesses’ attention.
- 7 importance of airport advertising
- Airport advertising price – The latest update in 2020
- Top 5 types of airport advertising that bring high profits for businesses
1. List billboards at Cat Bi airport, Vietnam
According to ACV’s report, Cat Bi International Airport (Hai Phong, Vietnam) ranks first in terms of air service quality. With an annual growth rate from 17% to 23%, Cat Bi Airport is expected to welcome 3-5 million passengers per year. This is a potential number of customers for brands when promoting their products and services.
Position 1: Billboards on the road leading to 2nd Floor
There are 2 large billboards in Vietnam airport located in front of the station, next to the viaduct at Cat Bi airport. This is an ideal location because the ad can catch the eye of customers before entering the airport and before leaving the airport.
Size: 14m x 7m x 3
2. Large billboard at Cam Ranh airport
Built in the most visited city of Vietnam, Cam Ranh International Airport (Khanh Hoa) is one of the major airports, welcoming up to 10 million passengers per year including domestic and international passengers. Therefore, having a billboard location in this airport is a huge advantage for businesses.
Position 2: A billboard at the exit of the domestic terminal (OP 16) – Cam Ranh airport
- Characteristics: The billboard is designed in both sides placed 50 meters in front of the toll station. In this position, customers coming and leaving the airport can easily see the billboard. In addition, each billboard is designed with 10 more lights per surface to ensure brightness at night.
- Billboard dimension: 12m x 6m x 2m
Position 3: Billboard at the exit of a domestic terminal (OP 15)
The billboard in Vietnam airport stands out with 3 sides to help reach maximum users at Cam Ranh airport
- Characteristics: The billboard is designed with 3 advertising surfaces to maximize the accessibility to customers. Each side has 8 light bulbs installed to help customers always see clearly at night.
- Size: 10m x 5m x 3m
3. Large billboards in Vinh airport
After being planned as an international airport, Vinh airport currently welcomes over 2 million passengers per year. It is also one of the key airports in the country.
Position 4: Large billboard placed in the entrance of airport terminal
- Characteristics: The billboard in Vietnam airport is designed in 2 sides to catch the customers’ eyes when arriving and leaving the airport. Light bulbs installed in both sides ensures the best display image at night and attract the attention of customers better.
- Dimension: 12m x 6m x 2m
4. Large billboards at Phu Cat airport
Phu Cat Airport (Quy Nhon) is a destination of numerous terminal and international tourists. The increasing number of tourists every year can be considered a great source of potential customers for many businesses. At Phu Cat airport, businesses can place billboards in 7 extremely prominent positions.
Position near the toll station at the airport entrance – Phu Cat Airport
- Characteristics: A 3-sided advertising hoarding board attract the passengers’ attention when they enter the terminal, leave the terminal or they are at the canteen of the airport. Each side of the billboard is equipped with 8 light bulbs to help customers see ads at night.
- Sea dimension: 14m x 7m x 3
Position 5: Billboard located at the airport parking lots (The left side viewing from inside the airport) – Phu Cat Airport
- Characteristics: The 3-side billboard installed at the front of the airport station can catch the eyes of passengers coming and leaving the station.
- Dimension: 14m x 7m x 3
Position 6: Billboard located at the airport parking lots (In the middle) – Phu Cat
Billboard in Vietnam airports help improve the brand of the business. With its large size and easy to see position, it makes an impression for the viewers
- Characteristics: The 3-side billboard is located in front of the station offers clear view for the guests coming and leaving the station
- Billboard Dimension: 14m x 7m x 3
Position 7: Billboard located at the airport parking lots (Right side viewing from inside the airport) Phu Cat Airport
- Characteristics: The 3-sided board located at the right side (viewing from inside the airport) is clear visible, that attracts the attention of visitors entering and leaving the airport.
- Billboard Dimension: 14m x 7m x 3
Position 8: Billboard at the exit lane – Phu Cat Airport
- Characteristics: The two-side billboard is situated on the main road of the airport – Binh Dinh City. Therefore, this affords great opportunity to access to customers arriving and leaving the airport.
- Dimension: 16m x 8m x 2m
5. Large billboard at Danang airport, Vietnam
Danang Airport is one of the most important transportation hubs in the country. The billboards placed in Danang airport will attract great attention from nearly 10 million visitors each year. An ideal billboard location is the public lobby in front of the terminals.
Position 9: An advertising billboard at the public flower garden – Da Nang Airport
- Characteristics: The hoarding board with 1 side designed is opposite to the entrance gate, which maximizes the access to international and domestic passengers. This is the place where the visitors waiting for their relatives when they go out of the airport.
- Dimension: 3m x 1m x 1
6. Large billboard at Noi Bai airport
Noi Bai International Airport has long been an indispensable advertising location of large domestic and international businesses. With these three following positions, businesses can run effective advertising campaigns.
Position 10: Billboard at P1 parking lot (CP 15 next to the tollbooth)
- Characteristics: The billboard is designed with 3 sides located at a prominent position that can capture the attention of passengers standing at the lobby of T1 station as well as the commuters on Nhat Tan Bridge and Thang Long Expressway.
- Sea size: 12m x 06m x 3
Position 11: A P2 parking lot (CP22 toll station exit)
- Characteristics: The hoarding board has a 3-sided interface designed to provide maximum access to customers. In addition, the billboard is also equipped with 36 lights that can catch viewers’ eyes at night. The large size of the board makes it easy for customers to see from the location of T1 station – the direction of Nhat Tan Bridge Thang Long highway.
- Dimension: 12m x 06m x 3m
Position 12: The P2 parking lot (CP21 next to viaduct)
- Characteristics: The 3-sided design sea offers a good view for customers at the T1 station lobby and passengers heading to Noi Bai airport in the direction of Nhat Tan Bridge and Thang Long highway.
- Dimension: 10m x 08m x 3m
Above are the prime locations for placing large billboards in Vietnam airports. Customers require to place billboards in the above positions can contact directly with the managing agency, Goldsun Media Group via the address: